CHUPACABRA OFFROAD WARRANTY POLICY
Chupacabra Offroad warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Chupacabra Offroad
product is free from non-conformities in material and workmanship as follows:
- Chupacabra Offroad Aluminum Side Mirrors: Unlimited Lifetime of the Product
- Chupacabra Offroad UTV Side Mirrors / Plastic Mirrors: Unlimited Lifetime of the
- Chupacabra Offroad Center Mirrors: Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Chupacabra Offroad Door Bags: 1 year from date of purchase
- Aluminum Fabricated Parts: Limited Lifetime of the Product
- Apparel and accessories: 30 days from date of purchase
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY / IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Chupacabra Offroad sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the defective
product, at Chupacabra Offroad’s option.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty
set forth above. In no event shall Chupacabra Offroad be liable for any loss, inconvenience or
damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any
express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purchase,
or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein. All aforementioned
limitations of this implied warranty are subject to the laws of the state or country in which you
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact Chupacabra Offroad directly by email at
This warranty in no way replaces or constitutes an extension of the complete UTV or vehicles
manufacturer’s warranty. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Chupacabra Offroad products are
not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the consumer’s responsibility to
regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Chupacabra Offroad products which have been modified, neglected or poorly
maintained, misused or abused or involved in accidents.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the carrier).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair of the UTV or vehicle.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finishes aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- The labor required to remove, re-fit, or re-adjust the product.
- Normal wear to the product including using the product through very rough terrain
WARRANTY POLICY DETAIL
- All warranty return claims must be authorized by Chupacabra Offroad Customer Service
- All warranty return claims must be accompanied by original purchase receipt or order
- All warranty return claims must be sent to Chupacabra Offroad for verification before a
replacement or credit will be issued.
- Customer is responsible for associated costs of shipping warranty/return items back to
- Chupacabra Offroad will ship back warranty items to the customer using the same
shipping level and carrier as the item was shipped to Chupacabra Offroad. Chupacabra
Offroad will assume the cost of shipping of replacement parts or product back to the
customer upon verification that it is covered under warranty.
- All order or shipping discrepancies must be reported by email within 5 working days of
receipt of the order.
- No return will be accepted after 60 days from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE
NOTE: In order to return any merchandise for Warranty Service, refunds or exchanges, a warranty claim form must be completed online on our Warranty Form Page.
Please have the following information ready:
1) Name, Shipping Address, and Phone Number
2) Part # of Product
3) Sales Receipt # / Proof of Purchase
4) Date of Purchase
5) Nature of Problem