Here are some sights, sounds, and racing action from the first annual, SCORE International Baja 400. 189 entries started, and congrats to all 133 that finished. Here is our highlight reel from contingency, the starting line, and race action, including a horse on the course! We can’t make this stuff up. The trophy truck race action was neck and neck all day, due to a lottery system for starting positions, versus qualifying. Gongrats to Wes Miller for winning the UTV Forced Induction class, as well as Rodrigo Ampudia for finishing 3rd UTV overall in a (almost) stock 2020 X3, amazing effort!
- READY FOR 500 MILES? PLAN YOUR NEXT MULTI-DAY ADVENTURE WITH THE ONX OFFROAD APP
- BAJA 500 DRAMA, OFF-ROADING IN MEXICO & THE 4WD TAKEOVER | EPISODE #009 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- VIVA BAJA! | PRE-RUNNING THE BAJA 500 RACE COURSE & TROPHY TRUCK RACE ACTION | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- TOP 3 THINGS I LEARNED FROM ROCK CRAWLING IN MOAB, UTAH | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- GOING OVER 1,000 CCs | EPISODE #008 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE