Here are some sights, sounds, and racing action from the first annual, SCORE International Baja 400. 189 entries started, and congrats to all 133 that finished. Here is our highlight reel from contingency, the starting line, and race action, including a horse on the course! We can’t make this stuff up. The trophy truck race action was neck and neck all day, due to a lottery system for starting positions, versus qualifying. Gongrats to Wes Miller for winning the UTV Forced Induction class, as well as Rodrigo Ampudia for finishing 3rd UTV overall in a (almost) stock 2020 X3, amazing effort!
- NEW SWAG | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD APPAREL BREAK DOWN
- [PART 2] THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE OFF-ROAD INDUSTRY | EPISODE #006 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- WHY GLAMIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- 2,000 MILE REVIEW | WHEEL BEARINGS | PART 2 | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- RACECAR REBUILD | ASSESSING DAMAGE | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD