Finally, the new RZR Turbo Race build is running! A lot has happened from part 2, and it’s great to finally strap in and take it for a spin. Here’s a short first impression, with no tuning. Essentially, we did a shakedown run, encountered some issues, which is part of the process of building a race car/ tube chassis PreRunner. We will be following up with the parts build, future steps, and a cost breakdown of getting this RZR from a bare frame, to what you see today. Thanks to American Engineering for the quality fabrication, wiring, and the extra care and thoughtful layout of the dash, plumbing, exhaust, etc. #RZRTurbo #PolarisRZR #UTVRacing
What you need to know when purchasing your Polaris or Off Road Vehicle.
- Chupacabra Offroad 15" Rear View Mirror - RZR 800 900 1000 Turbo 1.75" Mount
- Chupacabra Offroad Door Bags RZR Turbo 1000 900S Passenger and Driver Side Storage Bag
- Chupacabra Offroad Rear View Side Mirror for UTV (Pack of 2) For 1.6" - 2" Roll Cage Bar Break Away w/Adjustable Arm - High Impact Shatter Proof Tempered Glass (Driver and Passenger Side)
- Chupacabra Offroad Rear View/Side Mirror for UTV with SPOT Mirror - Right & Left Pair for 1.6" - 2" Roll Cage RZR Can Am Yamaha Honda Arctic Cat
- Cuero UTV Side Mirror Pair of 2 RZR Turbo 1000 900 Premium Aluminum