Chupacabra Offroad headed to Glamis for Presidents’ Day weekend 2019. Our new race RZR didn’t last long, it broke down 45 minutes into the first day, but we rented a CanAm X3 Max to go out and get enough footage for a great video. Our new videographer Nathan McBride was new to the desert scene, but did a fantastic job! Comment below and let us know what you think of the video!
- HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SXS! TIPS AND TRICKS | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- WELCOME TO #CHUTUBE! | CHUPACABRA SIGHTING AT THE INTERNATIONAL OFFROAD EXPO
- ROCK CRAWLING IN SAND HOLLOW | DOUBLE SAMMY, THE CHUTE, AND JOHNS TRAIL
- ENCLOSED TRAILER BUILD OUT FOR ALL THINGS DIRT | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- GLAMIS VETERANS DAY WEEKEND 2020 | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD