Chupacabra Offroad headed to Glamis for Presidents’ Day weekend 2019. Our new race RZR didn’t last long, it broke down 45 minutes into the first day, but we rented a CanAm X3 Max to go out and get enough footage for a great video. Our new videographer Nathan McBride was new to the desert scene, but did a fantastic job! Comment below and let us know what you think of the video!
- READY FOR 500 MILES? PLAN YOUR NEXT MULTI-DAY ADVENTURE WITH THE ONX OFFROAD APP
- BAJA 500 DRAMA, OFF-ROADING IN MEXICO & THE 4WD TAKEOVER | EPISODE #009 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- VIVA BAJA! | PRE-RUNNING THE BAJA 500 RACE COURSE & TROPHY TRUCK RACE ACTION | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- TOP 3 THINGS I LEARNED FROM ROCK CRAWLING IN MOAB, UTAH | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- GOING OVER 1,000 CCs | EPISODE #008 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE