Chupacabra Offroad was invited by Honda to attend their media event in Sand Hollow Utah. (some video provided by Honda Powersports) If you follow the channel, we drive all different types of vehicles, in the Southwest: Glamis, Baja, Moab, Sand Hollow, Nevada, Arizona, etc. We spent the day in both the Talon 1000R and 1000X and gave our thoughts on what we like, and what we didn’t. We’ve ridden in Sand Hollow many times, and it’s a great place to test power, handling, and the i4WD setup. #hondattalon #hondasxs #honda #offroad #sandhollow #utah #hondapioneer
- Let’s Talk Tool Setup: Graduating from the “Mickey Mouse” Ranks
- Enjoy Your Ride! Top 5 Accessories for a More Comfortable Ride in Your RZR
- So You Want To Go Racing Part 5: Parts Breakdown & Cost
- 2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP – How Does it Compare to the CanAm X3?
- Ride SAFE! Top 6 Safety Accessories for your SxS