Here’s a highlight reel of a ride trip from April 6-8th, 2018. I rode almost 300 miles total, starting in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) Mexico, up to a small fishing town El Golfo de Santa Clara. The area around El Golfo has lots of fun trails, very few rocks, and a lot of sand!
- NEW SWAG | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD APPAREL BREAK DOWN
- [PART 2] THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE OFF-ROAD INDUSTRY | EPISODE #006 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- WHY GLAMIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- 2,000 MILE REVIEW | WHEEL BEARINGS | PART 2 | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- RACECAR REBUILD | ASSESSING DAMAGE | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD