Here’s a highlight reel of a ride trip from April 6-8th, 2018. I rode almost 300 miles total, starting in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) Mexico, up to a small fishing town El Golfo de Santa Clara. The area around El Golfo has lots of fun trails, very few rocks, and a lot of sand!
- READY FOR 500 MILES? PLAN YOUR NEXT MULTI-DAY ADVENTURE WITH THE ONX OFFROAD APP
- BAJA 500 DRAMA, OFF-ROADING IN MEXICO & THE 4WD TAKEOVER | EPISODE #009 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- VIVA BAJA! | PRE-RUNNING THE BAJA 500 RACE COURSE & TROPHY TRUCK RACE ACTION | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- TOP 3 THINGS I LEARNED FROM ROCK CRAWLING IN MOAB, UTAH | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- GOING OVER 1,000 CCs | EPISODE #008 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE