Sand Dune riding in this Southern Utah hidden gem! This is a fun spot! The dunes aren’t huge, but many of the trails in the sand are super fun in a SXS, ATV or bike. Beautiful scenery and awesome Spring and Fall weather make it a perfect trip to get in one more dune riding session before summer arrives. The campsites are very nice, with clean bathrooms and free hot showers. I’m driving my 2018 RZR 4 Turbo, with 30 x 13″ Skat Track paddles, and was testing out the Shock therapy Dual Rate Spring kit. There are also endless trails you can explore from this area, bring your hardpack tires and check out the “mineshaft” trail that ends in Mt. Carmel Junction.
- READY FOR 500 MILES? PLAN YOUR NEXT MULTI-DAY ADVENTURE WITH THE ONX OFFROAD APP
- BAJA 500 DRAMA, OFF-ROADING IN MEXICO & THE 4WD TAKEOVER | EPISODE #009 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- VIVA BAJA! | PRE-RUNNING THE BAJA 500 RACE COURSE & TROPHY TRUCK RACE ACTION | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- TOP 3 THINGS I LEARNED FROM ROCK CRAWLING IN MOAB, UTAH | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- GOING OVER 1,000 CCs | EPISODE #008 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE