Sand Dune riding in this Southern Utah hidden gem! This is a fun spot! The dunes aren’t huge, but many of the trails in the sand are super fun in a SXS, ATV or bike. Beautiful scenery and awesome Spring and Fall weather make it a perfect trip to get in one more dune riding session before summer arrives. The campsites are very nice, with clean bathrooms and free hot showers. I’m driving my 2018 RZR 4 Turbo, with 30 x 13″ Skat Track paddles, and was testing out the Shock therapy Dual Rate Spring kit. There are also endless trails you can explore from this area, bring your hardpack tires and check out the “mineshaft” trail that ends in Mt. Carmel Junction.
- NEW SWAG | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD APPAREL BREAK DOWN
- [PART 2] THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE OFF-ROAD INDUSTRY | EPISODE #006 | AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
- WHY GLAMIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- 2,000 MILE REVIEW | WHEEL BEARINGS | PART 2 | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD
- RACECAR REBUILD | ASSESSING DAMAGE | CHUPACABRA OFFROAD