BE PREPARED FOR ANY TYPE OF RIDING
Loaded with features and technology that take value to a new level, the Commander XT is built with best-in-class power, a versatile dual-level cargo box, and rider-focused features perfect for the job site or the trails.
- ROTAX V-TWIN ENGINE: Take command of a thrilling 71 horsepower Rotax® 800R liquid-cooled V-Twin engine with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshafts featuring twin fuel injectors that optimize fuel delivery into the combustion chamber for powerful yet precise performance.
- INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (ITC): The Can-Am Intelligent Throttle Control (ITC) throttle-by-wire system ensures smooth power delivery via precise control of its 54 mm Bosch† throttle body—even if the driver’s foot is bouncing due to rough terrain. ITC detects unwanted bounces and filters the input, with selectable progressive and Sport modes.
- TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION: You’re looking at the only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes, meaning the wheels pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion. This ensures the vehicle moves only in the direction you point it. Reconfigured for improved traction and optimal transfer of power to the ground.
- DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION WITH SWAY BAR: The Can-Am Commander’s Double A-arm front suspension is designed with dive-control geometry that works to eliminate diving under heavy braking and rough terrain. The front end features 10 in. (25.4 cm) of travel and five-way preload-adjustable motion-control shocks.
- 27-IN. MAXXIS† BIGHORN 2.0 TIRES ON 12-IN. WHEELS: The lightweight radial tires offer a smoother ride, predictable cornering, and optimum climbing confidence. Installed on rugged steel wheels.
- DUAL-LEVEL CARGO BOX: What a finish: this versatile and usable cargo box design has a 600 lb (272 kg) cargo capacity, dual storage levels, anti-rust box, and tilt-assist dumping. Commander offers two levels separated by a removable water-resistant panel to separate the upper and lower beds and their independent tailgates.