Chupacabra Offroad headed to Laughlin, Nevada for the biggest SxS race of the year, the UTV World Championships. 419 racers entered for their shot at glory, and the chance to take home a win at this prestigious, UTV only Best In the Desert sanctioned race. The desert racers had a 10 lap race, on a 17 mile course, which had fast sweeping turns, wide open rough car beater sections, and of course the “proving grounds”. Chupacabra Offroad captured all the action of the kids 170 race, 570 race, contingency, and the pit crew challenge on Friday. Saturday featured the NA and Unlimited desert race at 12:30, followed by over 70 Turbos in the last afternoon race. The course was brutal late in the day, and took it’s toll on the racers and equipment. Let us know what you think of the video, comment below! #utvworldchampionship #bestinthedesert #UTVracing #desertracing #offroadracing #polarisRZR #canamx3 #maverickX3 WildcatXX #yxz1000 #canam #polaris #yamaha #textron #arcticcat #rzrturbo #rzr170 #rzr570
- Let’s Talk Tool Setup: Graduating from the “Mickey Mouse” Ranks
- Enjoy Your Ride! Top 5 Accessories for a More Comfortable Ride in Your RZR
- So You Want To Go Racing Part 5: Parts Breakdown & Cost
- 2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP – How Does it Compare to the CanAm X3?
- Ride SAFE! Top 6 Safety Accessories for your SxS